I never planned to become a mentor.
Well, except for that one time at Uni when me and my friends signed up to every society meeting that had free food at the meetings.
Yes, I left pockets filled with sausage rolls and biscuits and no shame whatsoever.
Yeah, that’s right – the ‘Happiness Ninja’, on happy pills.
Surely that’s cheating, right?
There’s no shame in asking for help.
THERE IS NO SHAME IN ASKING FOR HELP.
It’s ok to ask for help; to take a break from this madness; to press reset, pick up the pieces dust yourself off and start again.
- #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek – How I manage my mental health as a creative business owner
- How to have confidence in business
- A super quick way to get your head out of a funk, stick a rocket up your butt and make you feel (moderately) normal.
- Oh She’s Fierce: Personal Brand Photography in Chester
- Because sometimes it just all effing sucks.