Membership Terms and Conditions
Read these carefully to make sure you understand everything.
In these Membership Terms:
- “Member”: an individual who has been accepted as a member of the Courage & Confidence Crew and has started submitting monthly or annual payments.
- “Marie-Claire Ashcroft”: the owner of the membership site and the individual with the right to seek legal action if a member breaches any of the Terms and Conditions.
- “Us”: Marie-Claire Ashcroft and the other individuals (her team members) working alongside her to serve the Courage & Confidence Crew.
1. When you apply to join the Courage & Confidence Crew you’re not automatically accepted, even though you are required to pay the membership fee for the first month. In the case of unsuccessful application, your membership fee will be fully refunded.
2. Being a part of the Courage & Confidence Crew requires a minimum 6-month commitment. The total value of the learning material inside the Membership area is worth over £1000 and you have access to this as soon as your membership application is accepted.
3. SPECIAL COMPETITION TERMS: For any member granted a 1 month free trial within this membership the 6-month commitment commences on payment of your monthly fee, subject to a 7 day first payment refund policy. If your first monthly payment goes through and you do not cancel your membership within 7 days, you will be held to the remaining 6-month commitment.
4. If you decide to cancel your monthly or annual membership (after the 6 months have passed), you need to do so with a written notice sent to our email associated with your membership minimum 7 days before your next payment date. Cancelling your membership from your account does not mean you will stop being charged. We will cancel your membership on the date when your next recurring payment would have been made and revoke your access from the membership area and Facebook group.
5. If you decide to cancel your upgraded Biz Unedited membership (after upgrading from Life Unedited) or annual membership (after upgrading from monthly) before you’ve paid the membership fee you committed to while upgrading, this will not be accepted and you will still owe the full membership fee. 1% interest will be accrued for each week you don’t submit the payment. Once you’ve committed to an upgrade, it’s legally binding.
6. We have a 14-day money-back guarantee, afterward, no refunds can be given on membership fees that have already been paid – whether they have been paid monthly or annually. This does not apply to you if you conduct yourself in a way that goes against these terms and conditions (e.g. insult Marie-Claire Ashcroft or any of the other members in a private, semi-private or public space; if you create a toxic or unsafe environment, act in any other way that Marie-Claire sees as unfit for a Courage & Confidence Crew member within your first 14 days. In this scenario you are not entitled to a refund of your membership fee even if you’re within the 14-day money-back guarantee.)
7. You get to keep all bonuses regardless of when you cancel your membership.
8. If you are evicted from the membership by Marie-Claire Ashcroft (the owner) for a legitimate reason (see below) before your membership has officially expired, you are not entitled to a refund on any membership fees that have been paid for this duration. Legitimate reasons include:
- publicly speaking negatively about the community, Marie-Claire Ashcroft or any of the members;
- any fraudulent activity such as illegal online/offline activities, fraudulent chargebacks (on any products/services by Marie-Claire Ashcroft or other business owners) or similar;
- participating in any online or offline scams;
- creating a negative environment inside the community (e.g. fighting with people, insulting people, creating arguments).
Rules of Conduct
9. Members shall at all times act with integrity and avoid conflicts of interest and avoid any actions or situations that are inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions written on this page.
10. Members shall at all times be mindful of their attitude and behaviour towards other members. Discrimination, insults, and violent behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated and will result in termination of the membership. We reserve the right to share not only testimonials publicly, but also any activity that can be deemed as fraudulent, to warn other people.
Rules of Use and Intellectual Property Rights
11. Our Membership Area consists of a variety of video training, PDFs, and recordings. By entering the area through your paid membership, you agree that all the content inside is solely meant for your personal use and you do not have any rights to download it, share it, transfer it or reproduce it unless you have Marie-Claire Ashcroft’s written consent. This includes all content from the Facebook group (The Courage & Confidence Crew – CCC) and the membership site (https://www.professionalrebel.co.uk) You are forbidden from screenshotting anything from any of the places and sharing it anywhere else, as well as sharing your password with other people so they can log in.
12. We do not accept content that is likely to offend our members and therefore, we reserve our right to remove it.
13. You are responsible for each and every access or use of the membership site that occurs in conjunction with use of your username and password.
14. Use of your username and password is conclusive evidence that you have accessed the Membership area of the sites.
15. You must keep your username and password confidential.
16. You must not allow any third party to access the site using your username and password and take advantage of the site on your behalf by viewing any of the content.
17. Submitting an application to become a member does not guarantee you an acceptance. We have certain criteria that you need to meet in order to be accepted, which a team of multiple people decides on, led by Marie-Claire Ashcroft.
18. If accepted, your access to the membership site will be granted as soon as you receive your acceptance email. Access to the Facebook group will be given over the next 2-4 days.
19. Payments can be made via Stripe and will continue to occur on a monthly basis unless you choose to upgrade to an Annual membership.
20. Should there be an issue with your payments and you are unable to make them, we reserve the right to suspend your access to all of the membership resources until you have submitted all outstanding fees. Not being able to pay outstanding monthly fees prior to the end of the 6-month commitment does not mean you can simply stop paying. The membership fees will be cleared in a timeframe agreed upon by you and Marie-Claire Ashcroft, until you cover all the necessary payments. After this is done, it will be agreed by the same parties whether you can keep your membership or not. Interest may occur for late payments.
21. Your membership fee will remain the same throughout your membership unless you decide to upgrade or downgrade it to another membership plan. We do not reserve the right to change it without your written permission.
22. If a member is found to be negligible of any of the terms and conditions and membership rules, he/she agrees to keep us indemnified of all losses, expenses, damages, and costs incurred by us in respect of any misleading statements, and/or acts, and/or omissions that may be carried by him/her against us.
23. If a member does not get the desired results as part of the membership, he/she agrees to not pursue any legal action against Marie-Claire Ashcroft or any other member of the membership community. We cannot be held responsible for whether members choose to implement our teachings and mentoring, and for whether they implement them in the right way.
24. All members agree to keep any and all Confidential information obtained about any of the other members or Marie-Claire Ashcroft confidential. “Confidential information” relates to any information concerning the business, finances, or affairs of the other members which is not in the public domain. This clause shall survive termination of the Contract.
25. Any party that has a signed or confirmed agreement will be eligible to be reliant on these terms as caught under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
26. An agreement is confirmed by finalising the application process and submitting the first monthly payment, as the agreement can be viewed from the application.
27. The Terms and Conditions of this website shall constitute the entire agreement between you, Marie-Claire Ashcroft and The Professional Rebel and shall supersede all prior engagements, written or oral, relating to the subject matter.
28. Should any of these terms come into dispute, they shall be interpreted under the context of English Law.
29. We reserve the right to choose to use the Courts of England and Wales to govern any disputes that may arise, however dependent on the domicile of a member of a particular country, reserve the right to bring proceedings in the residence of that country.
30. If for any reason any of the clauses contained within this agreement are deemed to be invalid in the eyes of a court in a particular jurisdiction, then we reserve the right to rely on the enforceability of all remaining terms under this agreement.
31. We reserve the right to alter our terms and conditions.
By using our website and membership area, you are automatically bound by these terms and the onus is on you to keep yourself informed of any changes that we carry out, without further notice to you.
In the case of a dispute, you need to submit a complaint in writing to email@example.com at The Professional Rebel.