I never planned to become a mentor.
Well, except for that one time at Uni when me and my friends signed up to every society meeting that had free food at the meetings.
Yes, I left pockets filled with sausage rolls and biscuits and no shame whatsoever.
- This is what happens when you ignore self-doubt and resistance
- #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek – How I manage my mental health as a creative business owner
- How to have confidence in business
- A super quick way to get your head out of a funk, stick a rocket up your butt and make you feel (moderately) normal.
- Oh She’s Fierce: Personal Brand Photography in Chester